July 22, 2012

Microsoft Project Professional 2010

Microsoft Project Professional 2010

                                                         THIS LINK IS WORKING !!!



Try this -


Microsoft Project Professional 2010 delivers powerful, visually enhanced ways to simplify planning, collaboration and resource management so you can successfully tackle all types of projects.
With Project Professional 2010, individuals, teams and the enterprise can realize the results of unified project and portfolio management by adding Microsoft Project Server 2010. Project Server 2010 ensures organizations select and deliver the right projects while gaining greater visibility and control of resources, leading to improved productivity and better business performance.


Activator ONLY !
Activator : Activator.7z
       * This is work perfect tested !   ( Updated - 23/07/2012 )
       ( Rename it in to bingo.exe )


Here is a link from Microsoft ! (for trial key & download setup )
 Microsoft Project 2010 Professional

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ee404758

AND

Here is a trial key !
C8DM6-TBG3H-QW42Q-4B93M-VQ78C


No trial key included
Microsoft Project 2010
English 32-bit (x86): X16-32864.exe
English 64-bit (x64): X16-32837.exe

Microsoft Project 2010 Professional
English 32-bit (x86): X16-32783.exe
English 64-bit (x64): X16-32756.exe

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sir,
    How to use the Activator.7z?
    What software do we need to use to open the file?

    thanks and rgards,

    Shorash

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of all Thank You for this Blog...

    MS Project install needs key to install your trial, that is, if I'm reading your activator instructions correctly that the program must load before the activator is run. I've tried the activator on msn trial download and it comes back with an error. I've tried the key msn gave me on the trial download on your copy, and that's a no go as well. Do you have the original key for your download?
    It would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for taking a look at this. I could really use MS Project in my work, and we can't afford it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Works Great Now!!! Thank You Very Much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this work for Windows 7 (64 bit)? I can't seem to access the Activ.exe file with the provided password.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE INSTALLED MS PROJECT BUT I CNT SEEM TO ACTIVATE IT? CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

    ReplyDelete
  7. to know about task constrains and relationships in MSP see Microsoft Project 2010

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, the link for the activator is dead!
    can you do the necessary please!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to put my experience to tell you, I went to www.fastbackorders.com , not only solved my problem and recommend it to friends say good, great job, but it only took me a little money, that makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got a product key from www.vinhugo.com. it worked perfectly. I'm so excited to share my experience here.their customer service is 1st class and I will definitely be recommending the site and I will be using the site again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If someone need office key can go site http://lightonthekey.com to got. My6 key got here and after i used is great works. hope can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are providing you ms project training 2010.

    MS-project-training

    ReplyDelete